- Ideal for flexible small batch production
- No costly overfilling – fill accuracy better than ±0.5%
- Up to 25 vials per minute
- Handling of vials from 2R to 100H with full or partial stoppering
- Universal format parts for 13mm and 20mm stoppers
- No extra format parts for different vial sizes
- Small footprint for LAF bench or RABS installations
The FP50 is a very compact aseptic liquid filling system ideal for small-to-medium sized batches within the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. R&D departments and contract fillers confirm that the flexibility of this system fulfils their filling and stoppering requirements.
Filling is done by the integrated, highly accurate peristaltic dispenser, which can give an optimum filling accuracy for volumes from less than 0.2ml to 100ml. This feature prevents costly overfilling of expensive liquids. As an option, the unit can do automatic gas purging before, during and after the liquid filling process. A complete change-over between different liquids, vials or stoppers can be done by the operator within five minutes, without any technical support from outside the clean room. This represents an excellent return on investment.
Short and reliable delivery time reduces project costs.
The FP50 can be customized to fit different sizes of trays at the infeed and at the outfeed. The infeed tray can also be positioned on the front of the FP50 or on the left side of the unit.