Main duties and responsibilities
- To open new customers in Thailand specifically to the allocated F&B & industries (Target: 80% for new customers)
- To continue networking the business with end user professionally in the pump & fluid handling market in a sectors focus approach.
- To provide customers the most suitable equipment selection for the required application and the process.
- To offer solutions that satisfy any application/budget/timescale constraints in line with customers’ needs.
- To monitor the progression of any relevant job/project through purchasing, shipment to successful commissioning.
- Production of relevant documentation to assist with the above and aid any subsequent orders that may follow.
Interpersonal Interaction Requirements:
- Ability to energise others communicate and foster relationships with customers and colleagues
- Resilience in fault finding and problem solving situations, driven by optimism.
- Prioritizing workload
- Contributing strongly driven by an enterprising passion in a largely unsupervised manner
- Working with Ethics in accordance to procedural guidelines in a methodical manner
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Engineering degree 5 years at least experience in sales and marketing
- Strong/ Above average commercial acumens
- Formal relevant engineering and/ or business qualifications
- Experience in Fluid Handling industry is an advantage
- Travelling in Thailand is required and also personal car with driving license.
- Advanced English and Thai writing/reading
- Be able to communicate in English
- Strong communication skill with customer and team.
- Data analysis skills
- Full time working.
Computer competencies required for this position
- Computer literate, able to create correspondence in Word.
- Able to use Excel/Access to analyze, collate, and present data
- Able to use Outlook for e-mail and appointment tracking purposes.
- Must continue to grow with existing and upcoming technology in an effort to become increasingly efficient.
- Salary provided.
- Car allowance and fleet card
- Company health insurance
- Provident fund
To apply please send your CV to
Anya Loh: Anya.Loh@wmftg.com