At Watson-Marlow you are more than just a job title in a global organisation. We are one of the most successful engineering companies in our sector.
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group is an award-winning, global engineering company and for over 60 years has manufactured components and systems for a range of industries. We have 1,600 employees and have a presence in over 60 countries.
Do you want to help create the products and experiences of the future?
We have a rare opportunity for a senior-level EHS Leader / Health & Safety Manager to join our Global EHS team! Working alongside our Head of EHS you will be centrally involved in our cultural evolution, creating the safest working environments for all of our global colleagues. This will be an exceptionally rewarding role with real diversity where you will be involved in EHS strategy development & implementation, risk management, wellbeing & compliance safety excellence projects, the global roll-out of our behaviour based safety programme, and more besides.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experiences and skills:
- Substantial experience of overseeing EHS in a group or global business setting.
- Proven track record of delivering results whilst managing EHS in a manufacturing environment.
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience of leading EHS audits across diverse sites.
- Confidence to lead the EHS agenda with exceptional influencing and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 standards.
- The ability to travel globally as required.
The position comes with a highly competitive remuneration including up to 10% pension, 27 days holiday, private healthcare, home office IT support and excellent career development prospects.
Our Core Values are very important to us and Watson-Marlow is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusivity within the workplace. We offer a range of staff benefits including accessible employee forums, comprehensive pension packages, flexible working arrangements and inclusive employment practices.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 23rd July 2021