Save time and money
High maintenance diaphragm, rotary lobe, or progressive cavity pumps can’t match the rugged, reliable 24/7 dependability of the Bredel Series:
- No ancillary equipment, check valves or sealing water flush systems
- Pumps abrasive slurries, corrosive acids, large solids and gaseous liquids with ease
- Ideal for high viscosity or shear sensitive product
- Run-dry indefinitely without damage
- Minimal maintenance – just change the hose
- Suction lift capability up to 9.5 meters and self-priming
- ±1% metering accuracy
Fully protected drive
Using direct coupled technology, Bredel combines the reliability of long-coupled pumps with the compact footprint of close-coupled pumps. Heavy duty rotor bearings within the pump rotor and an innovative buffer zone protect gearing from overhung loads and contamination.
Bredel pumps replace troublesome progressive cavity (PC) pumps resulting in a reduction in...
Bredel replace progressive cavity pumps for lime slurry dosing application at potable water plant.