Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies.
In Q2, 2021 Watson-Marlow Limited Ireland will open a state-of-the-art facility in Cork, Ireland. The new ISO 14644-1 Class 7 cleanroom will be added to the company’s existing Cork site and will be certified to meet the demands of the highly regulated pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing sector in Ireland. Watson-Marlow’s Ireland-based customers will be able to locally access essential bioprocess single-use assemblies for biopharmaceutical production.
This expansion creates an exciting and challenging opportunity in Ireland for an experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic Senior Engineer to provide a total customer solution through consultative selling.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Existing Biopharm / Life Sciences customers.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Prospecting new business with target customers, promoting the full range of Watson-Marlow products.
- Selling at every opportunity to maximize sales and profit growth.
- Matrix working with other colleagues; (Specialists, Other members of the Sales Team and internal staff).
- Maximize customer ‘contact’ time using appropriate resources to reduce administration and non-value adding activity.
The successful candidate will need to possess:
- Advanced understanding of Biopharmaceutical sector.
- Drive and enthusiasm for achievement – a”can do” attitude.
- Strong history / experience in product / account management.
- Experience in team and people management and development.
- Mechanically qualified/competent – specialising in fluid path technologies.
- Superior sales and analytical skills.
- English language and mathematical skills/knowledge a necessity.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills to build a rapport with customers and colleagues alike.
- Open and honest approach, facilitating the sharing of success and problems.
- Must be able to plan and apply the pro-active account management approach to develop account strategies.
- A strong work ethic.
If it is a position that interests you, and you feel you have the experience, qualifications and attributes required, please apply in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org